View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 08:33 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickRead957 View Post
i'd still like to know which file should be saved, that has that screen setting, so in case i screw it up, it is easy to revert to the prior settings again
For the viewer try viewer.json in the calibre configuration folder, which can be found via Preferences->Miscellaneous in the main GUI (library manager)

Make sure the viewer is closed before you copy it.

There's no guarantees you wont break something when you change things in the config folder (it's a collection of loosely related objects). So before you start trying things I suggest: close all calibre components - library manager, viewer, editor, server and anything else from the calibre install folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Calibre2) then take a backup of the entire calibre configuration folder. Just zip the entire directory and put it somewhere safe.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote