View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Fictionwise has Steinbeck's King Arthur on sale this week, and it claims to be a deluxe illustrated edition. My impression of ereader vs mobi is that all the ereader editions I've seen have highly compressed tiny images, smaller and more compressed than what I typically see with mobi files. Is this an accurate impression? This book is also available as a microsoft reader edition. Should I go with the edition with the largest file?
Largest file is probably a good bet, although in general of those three formats LIT is most likely to have the highest resolution images.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote