View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #28
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
You are correct !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That was already there since the first Kindle Fire.
You are correct. I never noticed it before for some reason and never tried it. I just checked my HD 2012 and I am using Georgia font there. I am using Helvetica on my PW 2012 and 2013.

Its amazing how many things there are to know about these devices. We have probably just discovered maybe 40% of what is there. It took Mayday to show me how to use voice dictation to the HDX 2013. I had no idea how to use it.

If you look at that screen shot I posted, there are no blue borders. Instead there is a black border which blends into the black background.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-25-2013 at 04:14 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote