View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #36397
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Well ... I'm sitting on a heating pad .... multiple heating pads .... why you ask? Well, I was carrying the groceries up the back stairs when multiple bags suddenly burst, dumping 2 liter bottles of soda on the stairs and on my feet ... causing me to lose balance and almost plummet to the driveway (our back stairs are 15 steps) ... because my hands were full and not on the railing .... but I managed somehow to twist/contort/whatever to hold myself on the step ... and as a result sprained/strained/pulled most of the muscles in my back and neck, as well as my quads. At the time it seemed a better choice than plunging head first down the steps onto the concrete driveway. Now I'm not so sure ..... sigh .... When I can move again I'm planning to return to the store and tie plastic bags over the *#)@_!#($ lazy bagger that didn't double bag the soda bottles.

Sigh ... back to the heating pads now.
I just read what happened to you yesterday. So sorry you've been hurt, pooh. Remember to always use the handrail. You're not really Super Chicken, you know.

How are you feeling today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Downloading and processing some photos we shot today as we were walking along the moat around the Old City. They've recently repainted several of them, and with the strange lighting of the overcast day, the contrasts were really vivid!

Stitchawl
What a lovely photo. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote