View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:22 AM   #80
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwing View Post
I can not run it. It just stop at the beginning , like this: Attachment 102523 What's the problem?
It could be anything - But my best guess is "you are run out of memory"...

This program use a lot of resources as it need to store the Chess graphic images.

The first thing I would do is turn off the WiFi (airplane mode), it can save some memory and see if the program work.

The second thing is check if your Kindle has enough space in storage. The program required at least 512 bytes to save the stage of the Chess Game so that you can carry on the game even it has been power off (sleep) and on again. I have used three of those bytes to store the Game Time so that the Time counting can be continued (this fix will be included in the next release...)

Delete some files and run the game again to see if it works.

Last but not least - Recharge your battery! Your screen dump show your battery level is low, the Kindle may not have enough power to run the chess game!...
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote