View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #74
bluesk
bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.bluesk 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle dx
Help with dxg undemoing

Hi I bought a demo dxg on ebay and on developers menu I chose M update on mmc and put the password from the sir alex tool.Now it stays on the guy with the tree screen.I can get to the development menu and the reset screen,the progression bar shows but nothing happens comes back the screen with the tree.I got a serial adapter as described here and I tried Hyperterminal but I see nothing.I tried with 3.3 5v nothing,Tried to modify the adapter to output 1.8v ,but still I see nothing.I jumped Tx Rx i see nothing in the Hyperterminal.Maby I fried the kindle ? or the addapter is no good.Please help!!Thanks
bluesk is offline   Reply With Quote