View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #5919
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
A man owned a small farm in West Texas.

The Texas Wage and Hour Department came to visit, investigating a report he was not paying proper wages to his help.

“I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,” demanded the agent.

“Well, there’s my hired hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $600 a week, plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months. I pay her $400 a week, plus free room and board. Then there’s the half-wit that works about 18 hours a day. I pay him $10 a week and buy his chewing tobacco,” replies the farmer.

“That’s the guy I want to talk to; the half-wit,” says the agent.

The farmer says, “You are talking to him.”
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote