View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #92
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminose View Post
Ha. I had the same issue at Best Buy. I called to have them reserve me a unit. When I showed up it was the silver version. It took about 5 minutes of them searching the computer and me pulling up their website to get the new black model.
In the past I placed an online order with BB for store pick up. That means before I show up at the store they are supposed to have verified the order and processed my CC and have it waiting for pickup. But when I got their I found out they did not have my item in stock so instead they found a similar item and without verification and approval from me they charged my CC. Okay, no biggie I thought, just back off the purchase. But they said they have a 24 hour waiting period before they can accept returns. "Not my fault you BB guys screwed up, get a GD manager." Bottom line was I had to wait 24 hours then make another trip to the store to return my item. So two trips to the store and much frustration later I still didn't have my item. This was the final straw in a long list of BB frustrations.

I don't go to BB anymore.