View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #25
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I use paper AAA maps for driving.
My lady friend loves those so we use them when we take a road trip. I admit they come in useful on occasion because of detail and good updates.

I got AAA for her so I wouldn't worry so much when she is on the road.

I seldom drive when we take a trip in a car.

I am normally over there lolled out with my visor, sun glasses, with my big Garmin GPS on the windshield (or my lap), with the appropriate State Map, with the AAA map strips, with a printed Sky View, and sometimes with a topographical map and I feel like I have control, but when the snow comes to the Parks we frequent, I mainly rely on God, Prayer and the ability to push the car back on to the road.

I am getting her a SUV with an automatic all terrain drive in a few month, so our next trip "with a chance of flurries" will go better, besides her old minivan odometer is about to roll over the second time.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote