View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
@kasra5004 https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=182183 for komics...

@booklover6 The nook is better in terms of expansion for storage. unless you prefer pushing a lot files around via the wifi/3g. Me - that's a no.

Amazon don't list the processor or memory? never a great sign. I am guessing no better than the 5. Tough to say at with these two lists... so probably the nook by a nose.

Need fuller specs. They are "similiar" in many ways.
I have my Sony T1's for when I want to load on thousands of books.

I would like to know how the processor compares to the 1st gen touch.

I've ordered one....I just hope the screen is as durable as the new Kobo screen claims to be.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote