View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #37
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
thats who i am targeting. its the only group i am marketing towards for this device because there simply isnt enough retail consumer , market willing to part with this much money, so that I can make a profit at this margin. i have been to our local schools talking to several people already. it is very difficult to explain to them what could/would/should happen in the near future and get them enthused about the device in its current state. i will be talking with ectaco more about it this week.
There aren't enough people willing to purchase this device when you're re-selling them, and want to make a profit off it. And the prices are going down and you know it. That's why you want to buy the device, without running the risk that the prices are going to fall, so you won't lose all your profit margins!
That's why you want prices to fall already, and use this complaining thread...

However, there are plenty of people willing to buy the device! Look how many already have it within the forum!
Not to mention those who get it outside of the forum, and the russian schools!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote