View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #34
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
Snowman was nominated first, I nominated Redbreast afterward unless I am mistaken.
If you're responding to my post, I was referring to their order in the series. Redbreast is earlier and had already been fully nominated when I accidentally seconded Snowman. I wouldn't have minded seconding Snowman otherwise except that another and earlier in the series was already going to the vote.

But like many detective series, the books in the series seem to each be pretty much independent stories, so really I'd be fine with either of them winning.

Last edited by sun surfer; 02-24-2012 at 04:46 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote