View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I looked at the watches.
Phosphor has the most dramatic style.
Seiko as usual is more staid.

You can get the Phosphor at Amazon for $80 to $160. A little over a dozen models.

The display is great, but I would like more variety. More features. I think that will come in the next few years.

Still I am tempted to get one of the $95 ones just to impress the grand kids, and maybe the kids as well.
I may be a military type, and have spent over 30 years in the Navy, flying all over the world, and living on boats, and 40 years total flying, but I still have a Geek mentality when it comes to gadgets.

If you think about it, I made a career flying a gadget in the air, that nested on a giant atomic gadget that floated on the water, and now live on two floating gadgets, and fly between them in a smaller gadget.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote