View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #206
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
I looked at both of the libraries where I can access Overdrive, but they don't have the Kindle link up yet. I wonder when the rest of the libraries are going to add kindle? I'm so excited that we finally get library access.
Probably after it's Beta. AND, more importantly, when they decide to spend the time and money to do so...and some can't or don't want to.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote