View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #7
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Welcome to Mobile Read Cattsittingstill. I am also relatively new hear. I am waiting for a mini eink reader. Alas, I also use a PDA to read my books: an ACER n311. It is great in the day. But, in the evening and at low light/dark I have the same problem: too bright and hurts my eyes. I spent hours looking for a solution on the net. I found the best and the most simple:

Sunglasses.
(snip)
:-) You're kidding. Okay, not really, I guess it would work. I usually read in bed, though, and sunglasses would be trapped between my head and the pillow, and be uncomfortable.

But I appreciate the thought. Hmm. I wonder if I could lay a sheet of dark translucent plastic over the screen and read that way--like sunglasses on the PDA instead of on my face.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote