View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 05:22 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I just took advantage of the 20% off for the 11th Gen paperwhite. Plus a trade in on my elderly Voyager (I'm going to miss those buttons, but that battery needs to be recharged about every 4 days.)

I did the trade in and must return the Voyager by Dec 5th this year to get the $10 gift card, and I got 20% off taken at checkout time. So right now, my CC is being charged $111.99. With State Tax, the total comes to $120.11.

When they receive my Voyager, I will get a $10 gift card added to my account. So, I will be out a total of $110.11. I won't return my Voyager until I receive my new PW11 and find it satisfactory.

This will be delivered on October 28, the day of the official release. Personally, I think this is a pretty good deal for a new machine, and I have no issues with the details of the offer.

I would have given you a lot more than 10 bucks for your VOYAGE - if the screen was fine. Changing the battery is supposed to be easier than changing socks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote