View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 03:48 PM   #7
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
CleanMyMac X also shows the bigger files, but since I do a lot of photography and graphics, it showed mostly photoshop files, which I don't want to delete. So finding the bigger files wasn't much of a help. Finding all the garbage caches would be.

The more I look at Mojave and High Sierra, the more I think my System in both are so big because Apple lumped way more stuff into them back then. My System on my Mac mini has over 100 GB too. The more modern macOS versions, as you said, have moved a lot of stuff out of System into Other and perhaps more locations too.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote