View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
etienne66
Groupie
etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2, PRS-600 Black, PRS-650 Red, Adam w/ Pixel Qi(pre-ordered)
I have to agree with Abecedary. I think Slite really wants an Apple Tablet because that article's only mention of Apple is referencing the iPhone right next to the Blackberry as one the possible platforms for their content.

The title of this thread is totally wrong.

As to the referenced article, I'm not sure what to think. If they can make the content more presentable on various platforms, I think it might be a good thing. Personally I hope they steer towards epub, or if necessary pdf, and away from mobi or azw. As epub and pdf allow for a much richer formatting experience. If they format the pdfs for the screen size in question it might not be too bad.

Etienne66

Last edited by etienne66; 11-25-2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Added comments about article
etienne66 is offline   Reply With Quote