View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
G'day Kelly,

Aside from the directions towards all the nooks and crannies of MobileRead, I'd like, as a regular Lounge-Lar, to welcome you to the bubbly banterment (or "bloated blatheration" as some may have it) of the Lounge. Feel welcome to discuss anything here, and under no circumstances be intimidated by anything here, particularly the Unutterable Silliness. The "in-jokes" are rarely "in" but more often absurd non-sequiturs, and the group is less an indoctrinating group than a snowballing accumulation of souls seeking salvation in the silly (or maybe that's just me).

There are no stupid questions, though lots of silly ones (we love those the most ). Ask away! What's a Zany Carter Deluxe? Is pshrynk a real pshrynk? Is Zelda really your Queen? Will DGMa protect me with her big stick from being overwhelmed? (DGMa: "HELL, YES!") What's with the Pirate Ninja Squirrels? Should I buy anything from Montsnmags Enterprises? Are LOLcats good or bad? (Short answer: yes) Is there a welcome Party? (Giggle) Who's Adrian? Is badgoodDeb an angry-but-beautiful near-goddess striding the MRscape and crushing the unworthy into strawberry jam beneath her feet and can she be trusted? (Answer: yes) What's a SHUM? What's the blue one next to the fish? What's the difference between a duck? How does a gas barbecue work? (My answer: invisible, magic smoke) Have you got change for a "rock lobster"? Is Ricky the biblical Job of MR? (No, she's a buddhist lawyer who cares for animals) I'M STEPHEN FRY! (that's not a question, silly!)

Can I get you a drink?

Cheers,
Marc ([stifling evil laugh])
The barman, CEO of Montsnmags Enterprises, and Party MC, just for starters...
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote