View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:16 AM   #9
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I wasn't aware of the other ways of opening links and will try clicking my scroll wheel and the other methods suggested. It is standard on other forums to open links in new windows: I did some link checking for CatChat; one of the things I had to watch for was that the link opened a new window, otherwise it failed the check.

My browser is Firefox. I don't have Cookies disabled. I'm permanently logged into youtube in the way you describe, Alex. I'll try not signing off this site and keeping the cookies so I don't have to log back in. But I do get mysterious signed out while on site. Odd.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote