View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:01 AM   #47
michailbachtin
Enthusiast
michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PSR-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
The highlight length is hard coded, but easy to fix in a modified Reader app. I will include "unlimited highlight length" in the next version of my modified Reader.

For those who don't want to wait or don't want to use my modified reader (and know their ways around apktool and smali): Commenting out the 8 lines of code after both ".line 2071" and ".line 3033" in BookReadingActivity.smali (v1.0.04.12210) does the trick.

Annotation created with stock Reader: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2086827/annotafter.png
Annotation created with Reader with no annotation length limit: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2086827/annotbefore.png

Cheers!
Have I missed an update of your wonderful June-Reader? I would love to have it with the unlimited highlighting option on my device. That would make my Sony Reader worthwhile.

Otherwise: it's off to Pocketbook...

Thanks Morkl! You're the greatest!
michailbachtin is offline   Reply With Quote