Thread: MobileRead April 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:56 AM   #9
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I love Animal Farm, but I don't think I'll join in if it wins. I have read it many times, and have reviewed it at school and college, so don't feel the need to do so again. Also, my daughter has just read it for school, and we have spent hours discussing it recently.

Wouldn't mind if the Sherlock Holmes wins, as it is a looong time since I last visited that particular piece of work. Think I'll read the Simone de Beauvoir anyway, as that'll be a first for me and way outside my normal reading material.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote