View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #26
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Monitor the surveillance network. Keep tabs on the automated defenses. Restock the landmines and the ammo in the turrets. Scope out hot chicks who have run out of food. "Hey, baby! Want a candy bar? Come inside. Remove any weapons before stepping in front of the sensors."

I want my stuff in multiple places that are all under my control. One copy on the device or a microSD card. One copy on the computer. One or two backups. Clouds are unstable and prone to leaks.
Obviously you have thought this through very carefully. I am impressed.

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote