View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #145
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanc View Post
Well, I gave it a shot to add djvu outlines support. Here is the diff. I tested with severeal djvu files I have and it works well, but I wouldn't trust my code. I haven't code in C in ages (not to mention I have no idea how lua, lua bindings or djvu works)

EDIT: oh well, it doesn't compile with arm-...-gcc. It worked well with sdl.

EDIT2: Now it compiles and list bookmarks correctly, but fails to change the page -.-

EDIT3: Damn single-double quotes. Now it DOES work.
OMG, I just went through the API last night and planned to work on it this morning, when woke up this morining, I saw your patch! Wonderful work Germanc!
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote