View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #31
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
Been travelling to and from continental Europe a lot, usually for 4 days at a time and, since they lifted the 1 bag rule, have a little case for clothes, a backpack for my work stuff (puter, papers etc) and a teeny plastic bag with everything liquid I haven't been able to source as solid.

Few weeks ago we were going across for one day early; mentioned to my boss it would be great coz I could pack light.
I arrived at the airport with my l'il cross body handbag and huge backpack and he laughed, 'this is you travelling light?' I pointed to the little bag, 'this is my stuff' and the backpack, 'THIS is all my work stuff!'

Whenever I check backage in it ends up scuffed and bashed and the stuff inside all squished - last time one of the zipper toggles had even somehow come off - so always try to do the overhead thing if I can.

P.S. Friend tipped me off that if you roll your clothes rather than folding them they get less creasy - it works!!!
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote