View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2015 Paperwhite ∑ Kindle Keyboard 3G ∑ Fire HD6 ∑ Fire HD8 ∑ Galaxy
The 7" Kindle Fire is too small for my needs, and the lack of external physical storage is a big drawback.

If Amazon comes out with an 8.9" tablet with SD card storage and HDMI-out at a good price, I will buy itóif I haven't already purchased another tablet. I wish they would announce it soon because I am in the market for a tablet now!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote