View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:45 AM   #20
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennoel View Post
I have had my reader for months and I don't use calibre. I'm so sick of people pushing it like it's the new crack. While it works for some people and they love it, I can't be bothered. I'm not a techie geek and I don't want more software on my system. I don't care how easy you think it is to use. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to buy a reader and expect to be able to use it WITHOUT adding 3rd party software.
No obligation to follow any route mentioned on this forum.
People ask question, people answer the question. If I'd ha-
ve a problem, I'd like to get solution or two, however they
prove not usable afterwords.
Posters using Calibre are not wrong and they help in deed.
Thank you guys not keeping it as a secret.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote