View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:20 PM   #13
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer View Post
Yes! The Kindle is the America Online (AOL) of the readers! Remember how the techie people HATED America Online so much because of how all the people who didn't know anything could suddenly get online and say "me too!"
Right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer View Post
Actually that left a bad taste in my mouth because I love my Kindle. But I think it's the same comparison. The people who hate the Kindle seem to be the same ones that say "Come on, writing a little script code isn't hard ya moron!!"
Right, again!
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote