View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:51 AM   #9
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafaforza View Post
Which model are you referring to? Making bookmarks on the 650 is as easy as double tapping a corner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
And to go to a specific page, just tap on the number of the page on the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for those tips!

Those were things I liked better about the 300...still like the 300 with the book mark more.

My problem with the touch screen is sometimes the pages will fast forward when I'm not changing the page.

I'm right handed and would have liked the turn page buttons on the right side instead of the left for the times I use it completely one handed (like for snacking). This is another thing I like the 300 more for. I never needed to use 2 hands.

Overall I do really like the 350 I love the weight of it much lighter and smaller it fits better in my purse than the 300.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote