View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Kenm,

Thanks so much for finding that! It is $50 cheaper than JCPenny. If anyone finds more places to pick this up post it here. This is my father's day present.

Another Spec Found: According to PCWorld, this device uses an ARM11 processor. It has a resistive screen (for this price I think that would be expected). According to the review, it was responded well to screen taps, although not as good as capacitive does.

There was also talk of the device supporting the AT&T Edge network. I'm not really sure what that will do for it, but there it is. There is no 3G in the device either.

I'm very interesting in the thing just for its base functionality, but if the future of the device is true, Android 2.1 and Market, well it could be a steal for the price. Its not going to outperform these Snapdragon processors though.

The initial release supports PDF, EPUB and HTML according to PCWorld.

Last edited by ColdSun; 06-05-2010 at 07:39 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote