View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
troykm
Connoisseur
troykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enoughtroykm will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 2
Now have a Kindle 2 and love it!

WELL!!!

I have just upgraded my ECO reader (hanlin v3), which is a very capable device, for the Kindle 2.

And sorry to the team at DA direct (who distribute the ECO in Australia) but the Kindle wins hands down for ease of use, functionality, content, quality of the product, i could go on and on

Kindle just does everything better! The screen quality is great, those extra 12 shades of grey really make a difference. (the 4 grey hanlin blurred text slightly)

contrast is good and device speed is wonderful, i doubt i could turn a real page faster!

and who says you cant get other content on it? a quick email to *****@free.kindle.com or *****@kindle.com and voila, its on your kindle! in fact some eBooks i downloaded from 'alternative' sites :-) like the harry potter books in pdf format, convert very well in amazon format, and actually read much better.

all in all im a very happy kindle owner and cant wait to dive into my vast ebook collection on it - well done amazon. already 4 family members of mine have ordered one in the last week upon seeing mine :-)

troykm
troykm is offline   Reply With Quote