View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Elric, Stealer of Souls for Free!

I was browsing the Kindle store and found that they are offering Michael Moorcock's ELRIC, STEALER OF SOULS for free! I apologize if this is mentioned elsewheres but I haven't seen any mention and Amazon's not featuring it on any home page as yet. I am guessing because it is the first in a three-vilume series of stories about Moorcock's Eternal Champion. Anyway, this is truly a SF/Fantasy classic and here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Elric-Stealer-...1586728&sr=1-1
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote