View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #389
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I thought the Kindle was overpriced - for heaven's sake, I could get books from the library for free. So, I had to wait, I couldn't read what I wanted when I wanted, and I had to decide in advance which book to bring with me, and I hoped it wasn't a hardcover. Then, I got the Kindle, just because I couldn't get a book I really wanted to read for 4 months (the book would have cost $4!)

Now that I have had the Kindle since Thanksgiving, if you took it away, and said I could only have it back for $1000, I'd be there (If you said I could have folders for $2000, I would be there). It is small enough that I take it EVERYWHERE. I can read for 2 minutes - I never waste time waiting anymore. I get what I want to read immediately, and I don't even have to get into the car, search for parking at the mall, have to special order the book and come back next week, . . . .

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 09-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.