View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #379
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
"I have now discovered that I cannot manage my Kindle2 account (I can't log into Amazon) or purchase any new content."

This statement (from Ian's first post) contains the basic falsehood in the entire case - since he was able to post on the Amazon boards he COULD log into Amazon
I just went to Amazon and made a test post to one of their discussion boards.

Without logging in.

So you don't have to log in to post, which means you don't have to have a working account to post.