View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 08:18 PM   #2965
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
There are 3 prequels.
  • The Last Door to Underhill occurs well before the main series but adds some depth to one of the characters. I actually read it after book 1, I don't think I would have engaged with the world as much if I had read it first.
  • The Girl who Cried Banshee occurs about 10 years before main series and is free today!
  • Three Half Goats Gruff occurs about a year before the main series, it covers the first meeting of the hero and heroine. I didn't know about this one before I read book 1, I went looking for it because I felt like there was something I had missed. Short story, worth the quick read.
Oh, thanks for the heads-up! I've already started the first book (so many different creatures so far!), so I'll wait to finish before I look at the prequels.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote