View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 07:17 PM   #2961
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Seconding these.
For contemporary romance, there's so much that it's hard to know what to recommend without knowing your tastes, but some authors I really enjoy are Lucy Score, Pippa Grant, Claire Kingsley, Adriana Locke, Jolie Vines, Meghan Quinn, Rosalind James, Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, Sara Ney.

Any books published through Montlake romance will be in KU, and authors that self-publish such as Marie Force have started rotating their romances into the program for 3-6 mos, then taking them out again.
Penny Reid recently added her entire Winston brother series, I haven't read any of them yet but I really like the author.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote