View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 05:04 PM   #2956
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I just dove into KU a few months ago and have been devouring UF/PNR.
Recommendations:
  • Guild Codex Universe by Annette Marie - there are currently 4 intertwined sub-series, all have slowly developing romances over their arcs.
  • Valkyrie Beastiary series by Kim McDougall - unique world with romance. Tough but empathetic heroine.
  • Death Before Dragons by Lindsay Buroker - In the middle of this one right now, love the tough, irreverent heroine and haughty dragon slow burn. Great world.
  • Supernatural London by Helen Harper - Yay, a new one is coming out in Dec. Includes 2 intertwined sub-series Firebrand & Wolfbrand.
  • Leveling Up by K.F. Breene - Goofy world with romance
  • DDVN by K.F. Breene - another strong, irreverent heroine with romance. 3 intertwined sub-series.

I have a huge list I'm still wading through but I enjoyed/enjoying all these series.
I'll try out the Valkyrie Beastiary series first - "Tough but empathetic heroine" called out to me
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote