View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:53 PM   #7
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Afaik, mouse is an accessibility feature at the moment. Even with how limited it is, I’d be very happy to have the feature. Reaching out to the display all the time when using the iPad 12.9 with keyboard on a desk is tiring.

I can’t wait for the iPadOS/iOS 13 public beta. On that note, I probably should buy a Lightning to USB adapter.
I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 11” laptop running Win 10 with touch screen. I almost never use the touch screen when in laptop mode for the reason you mentioned. Thankfully it has full mouse support. Once you attach a keyboard to an iPad the touch screen becomes a colossal PITA too use and you really need mouse support. Partial support is a welcomed beginning, but they really need to give it full mouse support IMO.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote