View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 03:30 PM   #6
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I don't want spam calls going to my voice mail, that just confirms they called a working number. 99% of spam calls I get now are spoofing my own area code and first three numbers of my phone number. If they aren't in my contacts, I reject the call.

I reject them immediately when they pop up on my Apple Watch or iPhone. If it is someone who really needs to get a hold of me, they can text me, or email me.

Repeat spam calls are added to my SPAM contact, but that rarely happens anymore.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote