View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #4
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
It works!!

Thanks, I downloaded the plugins for calibre, enabled the fullscreenreading and insered the .css file to correct the margins and now the ereader works wonderfully!

But I was thinking: with this tweaks am I risking to brick or do harm to the device?

If they are safe, could you copy a link with others interesting features that I can enable with the Notepad++ ? (I searched but I haven't found a complete list)
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote