View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 05:51 PM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Aura One: *#&^%B blank lines between paragraphs

I'm going to continue griping for a while. Hardware-wise, by the way, the Aura One looks great to me. No mistake about that.

Okay, so it looks like every book that I bougth via Kobo and that I don't sideload but download from the Kobo shop will have that bloody irritating formatting of having blank lines between every paragraph. I hate it, I really hate it. I want it to look like a regular book, with extra no spacing between between paragraphs but just indents to indicate paragraph starts.

Isn't there a setting anywhere to change this?

(It looks like books that I sideload look fine, but geeze... For some reason the sideloade duplicates of books bought via Kobo don't always seem to show up rightaway, &c. &c.)
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote