View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 06:32 PM   #1386
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I am very confused.

But then I did just finish streaming the eurovision semi final.

I expect at some point they'll sell the covers separately. For those that want an extra battery for their oasis. Is it possible for someone to create a charger for the cover? I am not very technical so not sure how or what is needed there. But it seems interesting.
I'm trying to come up with the crossword clue: MR member, gratified eating fish?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote