View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:39 PM   #1383
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I am very confused.
Ahhh -- a tuna right there! (sorry .... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I expect at some point they'll sell the covers separately. For those that want an extra battery for their oasis. Is it possible for someone to create a charger for the cover? I am not very technical so not sure how or what is needed there. But it seems interesting.
Another thread mentioned that, when you return an Oasis for bad screen, etc, they only replace the Oasis. They don't send you a new cover (or cable). So I suspect you may be right ... they'll sell them separately some day. So one can get a spare battery ... or a differently colored cover.

Technically -- it should be dead simple to develop a separate charger. The connector isn't difficult. Some of the charging equipment may be in the Oasis, but it could probably be replicated, if that is so. IMHO.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote