View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #1708
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
You do know that the "origami" is the cover, not the back plate? You can buy other brands of cover that don't have that folding nonsense, just nice simple backs. The ACcase is a great example. There's a whole thread on what case to get for a Voyage.

Just sayin'.
Oh yes, sorry, my lazy writing.
I meant the fancy backplate (well it has 2 pieces) of KV is an immediate turn-off for me, so much that even wanting to hide it with a case doesn't help my feeling towards it! That was main reason I didn't even consider KV last year (well call it KV1, shall we?)

If KV2 continues same design on back, I'll have to most prolly pass.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote