View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:30 PM   #1698
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
I always have the cord plugged in to a wall socket next to my bed on my night stand. About once a week, after I finish reading, I turn over in bed, attach the cord to my KV and go to sleep. Too easy. No worries about battery life with or without the wifi.
Some people I know "can't live anymore" without Qi in their phone. Sticking a cable into it is SUCH a hassle! To avoid that insurmountable hassle, they'd rather use a hugely expensive charger. (Last time I looked, the 'official' Nokia one cost €69 or so.)

I can see an e-reader with Qi coming...
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote