View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 09:14 PM   #1697
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
quote: Voyage I can read and read and read and leave wifi on and finally I am free. So it feels like. I'll never get weeks out of an e-reader as I read way more than 30 minutes a day, so getting days is fine for me. "

Ditto! And when I went on a long vacation, I did turn the wifi off, and got more battery length. But at home, I like to be able to leave wifi on, and STILL not have to worry about the battery for several days. It's great!

I always have the cord plugged in to a wall socket next to my bed on my night stand. About once a week, after I finish reading, I turn over in bed, attach the cord to my KV and go to sleep. Too easy. No worries about battery life with or without the wifi.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote