View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #74
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
I was planing to tell him about page splitting after receiving response on my question :-P

You can't disable landscape. In this case there are two possible solutions.
  • If original images are rotated - Rotate them 90 degrees clockwise and let KCC split them.
  • Disable Rotate images option if it is on and let KCC split them.
Many thanks for the tip but regrettably, with "horizontal comics" the split option enabled makes the reading order breaks. So, I'll have to wait for your update that will add landscape-like panels for horizontal comics

Thanks a lot for sharing your work and to make it public. Also many thanks to ciromattia; both of you make wonders.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote