View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
Dortamur
Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dortamur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab 7.7
The Dropbox API does actually have an "App Folder" access level which does just that - it grants access to a single folder within dropbox just for that app, instead of full access to your whole dropbox. It's had the feature for a while, and I'm amazed that more apps don't use it.

I can understand a file manager or content sync app needing full access, but it's just what something like Moon+ should use!

I have E-mailed the creator of Moon+ and requested that he add support for "App Folder" dropbox access, instead of "Full". Here's hoping he is willing to implement it!
Dortamur is offline   Reply With Quote