View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Nice, but the dithering is not the best I've seen - what process do you use to create the final images?

I've recently read Eden: It's an Endless World! by Hiroki Endo on the prs-505 and the dithering/general image quality produced by FangornUK's comiclrf script definitely looked better, perhaps you could run your source images through that?

For the rest it's great, but I've always been a sucker for CGI and manga, so any combination will sit well with me
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote