View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 02:52 AM   #52
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Yes, I was noticing that somebody mentioned that the reset button doesn't reboot, per se, and that you need to turn the unit on afterwards. But I'm pretty sure I tried using the On button after initially trying the reset button, and it wouldn't respond.

Still, I could be wrong; could be misremembering the precise order of occurrences during the mini-panic episode when my new reader was unresponsive.
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote